On the morning of the last day of school we will be celebrating with an end-of-the-year party! It will be at Paige’s house (Thank you to all of the parents who offered to host the party!).
We are still developing the idea. So far:
– students are being asked to contribute activities for the party
– a small team of students will help set up the activities (Paige & Momo will be the team co- leaders)
– we will walk to and from Paige’s house (carrying what we need)
– we will leave school around 9 and Paige’s house around 12:15
– the whole class will be in charge of clean-up
If you’d like to help in some way, please let me know…
More to come!