During this interactive, in-class program students will:
- Learn how to distinguish what is a business and what it is not.
- Explore where customers come from and how to keep them.
- Discuss how business contributes to the well-being of a community.
- Recognize that businesses can impact the environment in both positive and negative ways.
- Learn about the history of some Canadian businesses and how they’ve changed over time.
- Understand of the importance of innovation.
- Describe what makes an entrepreneur innovative.
To learn more, visit the BC Junior Achievement website.
It’s a free, four lesson program, offered by a volunteer from the business sector. Thank you Connie Allsopp for coming into our class to present this fun and educational program!